08 January 2009

Hello Stranger!

Yes, i did vow silently to myself that I would become a blogging machine at the ripe age of turning 29.  Did it happen?  Well, you know the answer for yourself.  It wasn't my fault at all, however.  This stupid work computer NEVER loads the blog pages.  Then I tried to blog to go or whatever it's called and apparently my provider is not covered in this arrangement.  Of course, I could simply blog at home like all the other bloggers of this world.  That would be too normal.  Normal is not me.  Plus, who has the time to do that when you sleep 12 hour nights like moi?
 
This leads to where I have successfully set my hotmail account in a way that allows me to automatically blog to the webpage.  Coolios.  Another drag about yahoo though because I can hardly ever get it to load here at work. 
 
Well, I just finished reading my fourth Sookie Stackhouse novel and lurrve them like you wouldn't believe.  The first one left me kind of weary, but I held on and am an enthusiast now.  I have 35 bucks left over from my Xmas money and plan on spending it on the next installment Dead as a Doornail for under 10 bucks.  My spending list includes a pack of unmentionables and maybe a baking sheet of some type.  I didn't get any at the wedding and it was quite disappointing after falling head over heels with my wonderful pots and pans.  We have one baking sheet and a pizza pan and they are both horribly stained leaving me wanton.
 
At the risk of my first actual post not working, I'm not going to write anything more.  Let's hope everything works.


Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.

No comments:

 
Terror Alert Level
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)