09 January 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Another day at work.  When I'm alone, which is 3 or 4 days a week, I like to seperate my shift into increments in order to pass the time and not get burned out on any one thing.  I'm actually on my second helping of my new book by Wally Lamb (Xmas present from the husband) The Hour I First Believed and seems to be v good.  It's a redramatization of the Columbine shooting.  I've also already had two doses of my Sprint TV (cell phone another Xmas gift from the husband) and it's always mildly entertaining.  I'm a huge fan of Best Week Ever and the VH-1 offers a Best Day each weekday; however, it's only mildly satisfying.  The hosts are unknown wannabe jockies with little or no knack for comedy.  Still, it's cool to get that tid bit on pop culture at a daily basis.
 
My final obsession is watching "My So-Called Life" on my portable dvd player; both were gifts from the same love muffin.  There are no words to describe how much I look forward to this segment of my work day.  I try to keep it until the end of the night when it's slow.  This allows me to kill at least an hour of my time between stopping to answer the phone and checking -in guests. 
 
Just another pointless blog.  I'm sorry.


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments:

 
Terror Alert Level
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)